Saturday 7 July 2012

Waiting for the winter and fitness training

Waiting for the winter and fitness training

Winter is ever coming closer and with the prospect of Summer Camp with the British Team only 3 weeks away, fitness training is becoming ever more a necessity. After a few weeks off post Meribel the fitness regime has been intense ever since and I now have a heavy packed schedule - the idea being that I can get the most out of training sessions in Summer and October camps, develop my skiing further and hopefully convert more races into wins next year. 



The ultimate goal from the pre-winter camps is simply to improve all aspects of my skiing that are weak - essentially lay the foundation and build upon and strengthen the aspects that are good. With the help of my coaches Sean Langmuir, Andy Freshwater and Mark Vinter I hope that the summer training goes to plan well.